Thursday, November 12, 2009

A perfect relationship...

If you want to have a perfect relationship in your life, these are some of the things I feel should be followed..
Thought this is not my post originally, I share the same thoughts... :)

  •   Give each other the due space, not just in life, but in habit, way of life, hobby, activities.
  •   Give each other the freedom of thought & opinion.
  •   Respect each others' opinions, and learn to live with them, if possible learn to love & appreciate the beauty of difference.
  •   Take time to show your appreciation of this difference in thoughts, habits, hobbies, by adapting it once in a while.
  •   Learn to love, show-off your affection, even in public. Give a damm to the croud.
  •   Learn to assert and put your foot down, for your loved one, even in front of your family, if need be.
  •   Appreciate the little sacrifices, you both make for each other.
  •   Respect each other, maintain the dignity for each other.
  •   Dont express your anger/anxiety over each other in public.
  •   Understand and respect each others feelings.

Apart from the above and some other obvious ones like trust, faith etc etc....it also takes a lot of patience.No two people are same. Can never be. Learn to love the things you don't like about them. Learn to be patient. Also, the thing that is most needed, and almost always ignored, is reassurance. And its needed by both, not just the girl.

And even though these have been iterated time & again, I felt I wanted to note them down. I don't know if a year is enough to judge where a relationship stands. I guess if you are happy, then you are good.

I just want to tell you L, that I am very happy (touch wood) with you. I love you.  Cos with us, we have an edge due the natural chemistry we share! :)

And lastly - touch wood, touch wood, touch wood!!



No comments:

Post a Comment